
Nothing new today. >pout<
I'm tired, feeling weak, puny and whiny. I'm tired of juice, water and Gatorade. But today, I can eat again! I9'm taking9 it 9easy,9 9tho9ugh - on9ly foo9ds I t9hink ha9v9e 9a r9eas9on9able9 9ch9ance9 of9 making it thro9ugh9.
Huh - apparently my 9 key was stuck. Fixed now.
Oh - tonight I pick up my 9 month chip. Yay - nine months. It's a black chip, to represent that we're no longer living in darkness. That's pretty cool, that black chip.
Black. Like my insides. Yuck.
I'm on the second day of prescription stool softener & laxative. The "golf ball" (as it's come to be named) seems still firmly in position. It may be eroding a little at a time, but I'm unable to pass anything solid nor am I able to feel any change. I'm giving it until Monday then I'm gonna call the doc to see what's next. He's all set to order X-rays / MRI and all that jazz, but we're going to wait and see if we can knock it loose the old fashioned way before we resort to surgery or shrinking down scientists in a tiny spaceship a la "Fantastic Voyage".
OK - that's it. I'm calling it a day. This is worse that the cat litter posts. See you guys on Monday, and have a great weekend. Hopefully by then I'll be a regular guy again (thanks to Cousin Erin for that joke - I thought it was pretty funny!)
274

No comments:
Post a Comment