Thursday, January 27, 2011

I am positive and successful.

Though I literally have nothing productive I can be doing today (aside from read financial books), I am positive and successful.

Though our little drug testing company has paid us less than $300 all month, I am positive and successful.

Though we found out we will be slapped with paying taxes on any profits we get from selling the condo, and our gain has diminished from thousands down to hundreds, I am positive and successful.

Though the dog pooped in the floor last night will not stop barking today, I am positive and successful.

Though the debt continues to build (through interest), I am positive and successful.

Though we are still building our direct sales company, I am positive and successful.

Let me tell you why.

I hear this today:

"To manage a life of pain, as a believer in Jesus, remember: This is all the hell you will ever bear."

I have to tell you, the pressure is kind of off after that.









I'm already bored with counting days, and still in mourning for Maynard tape. Here's a sample of what I'm missing.....

Still positive & successful, though.

Tomorrow I'm going to share what I'm learning from the financial books so far.

4 comments:

brian said...

That's an amazing quote, isn't it? I'm glad you liked it - I certainly did.

The attribution for the quote is Robert Murray M'Cheyne btw for the rest of your readers.

haitimom said...

So why don't you put the dog in the back yard when she is barking?

Ian said...

We did - she was barking through the glass door at the time.

haitimom said...

Oh the joys of owning a dog.