I've been listening to sad, beautiful music all day. I think I'm about to cry but I can't stop listening to it because it's so beautiful. I think I'm going to transition to something cheerier before I burst into tears like a teenage girl at a Twilight movie. It all started by listening to a song by a gal named Christina Perri called "Jar of Hearts" - it's basically about a girl who's rebuffing a guy who's added her to his string of broken relationships. It's a really great song, albeit quite sad. It's on YouTube if you don't have anything else to do today other than listen to sad songs.
Of course, all of this is made a lot worse by the fact that Glock is NOT offering an upgrade program, and I'm stuck with my 1st generation model. I'll just have to get some new night sights for it instead, which is OK, but not as cool as a new 4th generation model. I'm getting them installed by a gunsmith, too - my last set eventually fell out.
I'm going to listen to Dinosaur Jr, Smoking Popes & Johnny Cash to perk myself up. If that doesn't work I'm gonna have another Spark and go for a run, or at least find something to do. I'd clean the house & the garage but I already did that, and I don't have anymore leads to pursue at the moment, though I do have a few for tomorrow. I'm also out of work materials as well, so I have a few hours of dead time until our meeting tonight. I wonder whose life will change because of that meeting?
You know what? I think I'm going to go read one of my finance books - that sounds like something productive; moreso than this anyway. Rich Dad / Poor Dad is pretty good already, and blogging hasn't made me any money.
Ok - more later if I decide I have something important to say :-)
Day 3, I think. Have a cat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I just finished reading Dave Ramsey's The Total Money Makeover. I've read Rich Dad/Poor Dad and the likes. The Total Money Makeover is da bomb. I completely and whole heartedly recommend it. KB is currently being encouraged greatly to read it.
Post a Comment