So - here's mine for 2011, in no particular order, despite being numerically indicated. It's just an organizational procedure.
#1) Get my weight to below 190, and/or a BMI below 20%.
#2) Get our own apartment - or- our own house.
#3) Get my Glock shipped back the the factory for upgrades.
#4) Complete a motorcycle safety course and get my motorcycle license. Maybe a motorcycle, too.
#5) Achieve a 3-Star Gold level in Advocare.
#6) Get the condo completed & sold.
#7) Take my wife & kid to Disneyworld.
#8) Make better use of my time by:
A) Limiting my time online to 30 minutes per day
B) Limiting my time in front of the TV to 60 minutes per day
Anyway, those are mine. I'm looking forward to meeting my goals. I think they're reasonable & achievable.
You guys would totally make my day by posting yours. Maybe if we all help each other out we can all have much better chance of succeeding, huh?
Happy New Year, guys - 2011 is going to be a great one, because the Mayans are going to kill us all in 2012.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
In 2010, I resolved to eat more oatmeal and maybe less butter. I think I ate more oatmeal.
This year, I have a simple fitness goal: work out twice a week.
I'm unable to commit to more than that. Though, I guess I could resolve to go to school, which is already underway and is sure to be a successful resolution. But, I don't think that is the point.
I don't really have any. Sad, right?
Post a Comment