Tuesday, March 16, 2010



And now, some famous Ian's..........


Ian Malcom (sorta) - cool character guy from book & movie



Ian Fleming - author



Ian McDiarmid - actor



Scott Ian - musician



Ian McKellan - actor



Bronco is fixed & set up almost as well as my old truck was. Next step....maybe a radio that stays on. Then maybe new door panels, or a new dashboard top, as mine looks like it was used to cover a grenade.

Tomorrow is the busiest day of the year at the theater: 50-cent Tuesday, Spring Break. It'll be a zoo, with a very cheap admission.

You guys know what I miss? I miss having a pager. I think if I could get a pager and only give the number to like three people I'd ditch my cell phone altogether. You guys remember when you could get 'em for like $20 and then service was like $3 a month? Happy times, man.

Toni's still completely wiped out, so I did the errands for today. I was hoping for temperatures in the 70's, but I didn't get 'em.I think poor Toni will be happy if her temperature goes back to the 90's where it belongs. I'm feeling better, except the crud I had seems to have migrated south into my chest and is forcing me to hack it back up incrementally. I dislike coughing and having a sore throat, but it beats vomiting. Can you imagine how nasty the world would be if we all puked instead of coughing? Sometimes you have to keep in in perspective, man. It could always be worse.

Any of you guys get Netflix? We got the movie "Hancock", sat on it for over a month and never watched it. Does that ever happen to you guys? We got "P.S. - I Love You" a few nights ago. Man - that one's a tear-jerker. It was mostly Toni sitting on the couch crying, and me trying desperately not to join her. The next one is "I'm Gonna Get You Sucka", which could not be further in the opposite direction.

Well, I already ran out of stuff to say. I was gonna tell a story about Brandon, wasn't I? Man - those take a long time to type. But this one is pretty funny, so I'll get on it tomorrow.


Have an Adam Ant (this one is for Toni). I hope you feel better soon.



754

2 comments:

brian said...

Uh. Yeah. I had one that sat on my shelf for like 3 months. Wasting money, anyone? (Granted we were watching the other ones.)

CindyDianne said...

We use Netflix a lot. There is occasionally a movie we just don't seem to watch... after a while we just send it back.