Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I don't know if Brent tagged me or not.....



....but I saw 'em on Bonnie's Blog and figured I'd answer 'em, too. And you guys get a bonus blog, too, because even though I started on Monday night, it showed up as Tuesday. My answers are short and not quite as edifying or selfless.

Five material things I'd like to have in the next 12 months:

- Rock River or DPMS M4 (5.56mm tactical rifle)
- Glock 19 9mm
- a new interior for my Bronco
- a pair of cowboy boots
- three more tattoos

Five things I'd like to be in the next 12 months:

- out of my parent's house
- in my own house (that I can afford and that I won't lose)
- much closer to being out of debt (say, another $30K closer)
- closer to my wife and daughter (emotionally, spiritually)
- even further along on my road of recovery; continuing on my walk

Five things I'd like to do in the next 12 months:

- give more money to our church
- take my wife on a honeymoon
- get in better shape (ideally, lose 40 lbs & get my 6-min mile back)
- get my SAM promotion at work
- get rid of some of the emotional baggage I still carry

OK....now on to Tuesday's.

No comments: