A) It works great.
B) It stinks badly.
C) It's hard to get off your hands in large quantities.
Also, I may or may not but definately do have a combination of spackle and Kilz in my hair. I call it Skilz.
Here's a few before-and-after pics of the condo we're working on. We're about halfway through at the moment.
The kitchen before and after. (However bad you think it was, you're right. It got worse when you opened the fridge, too.)
The living room.....
The bedroom.....
The dining room....
The back porch (Toni gets sole credit for this one)....
The bathroom....
.....and here's a few random piles of trash we encountered, just for the fun of it. (It took us 16 heavy-duty contractor bags just to get the trash out.)
We let it air out for a week before we came back tonight to begin painting. It still stinks.
On a much happier note.....
Here's some pics from this past weekend. Toni took me to Riskey's BBQ (in the Ft. Worth Stockyards) for my birthday. I'm 38, by the way.
Here's me & Toni.
Here's our daughter sitting on the saddle out in front.
Here's me eating blackberry cobbler.
Here's the new George Foreman grill we got on Black Friday with its inaugural bacon.
Here's a short video of Pumba (and Oscar) begging for bacon.
I would also like to officially apologize to my wife for nagging her about playing games. She's not looking at porn or e-mailing her ex's, so I think I'm going to let that drop. Also, I would like to officially apologize for being disrespectful and ugly as well. She deserves a lot better than that, and I'm really sorry I was such a tool.
Ok - I think that's it. Talk to you guys soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment