I have several blogs and topic I could be writing about, but instead of choosing something positive or thought provoking I just want to complain, which could come as no shock to any of you guys. In all fairness, while it's totally self serving, immature, pointless and probably a bit unhealthy, it's really the first time I've felt grouchy in several days. What crappy timing that the same night I get the picture-posting thing working again (which has stymied at least three blogs sine last week) all I want to do is vent.
Anyway, I'm in a pissy mood. Now that the posting pics thing seems to be working, I don't want to post the pics & video I had because they're nice & sweet & all that. But since I'm feeling pissy I don't want to share the crabby blog with those happy images
You know what? I think I'm going to go for a walk or something, even though it's kind of cold.
My TV is starting to go out, and truthfully I don't care. I think I've gotten to the point where I hate TV. I resent what it does to a person, and I resent that 99% of everything on it is either trash or vapid. And I've pissed away years of my life in front of it, and I'm crabby about that. I think I might just get DVD sets of a few shows and just not watch it anymore. Especially cable TV, which I hate, because it's loaded with sex, which I also hate when I'm not having it. I also hate paying for it. Broadcast TV is all I want, and as of late I barely feel like tolerating that.
I also hate Facebook games, because they're addictive. They reduce otherwise intelligent, resourceful, and thoughtful people to oblivious zombies who cannot be disturbed, bothered or interrupted, for hours on end. And for what? Nothing. There is no end to these games, no win - only escalation to more games. It's an endless cycle with no end, perpetuated by advertising agencies who force them to watch ads before they can play again.
I'm crabby about how everything had a brand tie-in, and I'm tired of cross-promotion. I'm tired of how damn loud commercials are, and about how stupid the ad agencies think I really am. I am tired of their generic people and situations and how their product can solve all their problems. I dislike i-phones because nobody - and I mean nobody - really needs all that crap on their phone, though nobody really needs an assault rifle or a Corvette, either, so I lose that argument. I guess it's that it's simply another mechanism people use to check out from real personal interaction - I mean, why talk to somebody face-to-face when you can text them?
You kids get off my lawn.
I have one cat that poops on the garage floor no matter how clean the litterbox is and I don't know why, and I don't know which one it is.
I'm crabby because I feel like when I have visitation with my kid on weekdays I have to divide my attention between two people who are both constantly demanding it, and I can't ignore either of them. I can't pay attention to both of them at the same time, and I get tired of trying to juggle them both. It ruins my time with my kiddo, and I don't like it because it makes me cranky, along with everybody else, and I feel like my night is ruined for hours afterwards.
My taste has changed - I can't drink Dr. Pepper anymore because it's just too sweet and syrupy. Pizza tastes too salty, and I feel like crap after I eat it. I swear all I want to eat is apples, peanuts & pineapple, with a burger or some fried chicken mixed in to keep it from getting monotonous.
I still want to be bad and misbehave every so often, but not I feel like I really couldn't even go though with it. Now the part of my mind that tries to create a scenario where I could get away with breaking sobriety or doing something else equivalently stupid, it just sound foolish and ridiculous, and I can't even take it seriously enough to enjoy the thought. The most annoying thing about that is that I can't shut off that part of my mind, either, It's like a barking dog that won't do anything but waste my time, because it's just barking at nothing. But hey - it's still barking.
My sleep schedule is out of whack again, and when I wake up all I can do is shut off the alarm.There's three morning shows I like to listen to, and I have lots of stuff to wake me up right, but all I can do is turn off the alarm - I can't even make the decision to do anything else; it's like I'm too stupid to do anything else when the alarm goes off. I have to figure out a way around that.
I also have stuff I'm crabby about that I can't write about because it's disrespectful, so I might need to talk to somebody else about that. Blah.
Anyway, that's it. I'm gonna take something to make me sleep and hope I can get my stuff together better tomorrow.
Have a cat.



1 comment:
Concerning the cat/garage situation... do you have more than one litter box? With multiple cats, you really need more than one. If you only have one, that MIGHT be why one of your cats is choosing to use the floor instead. If you have more than one box, and are fairly diligent at keeping them clean, then I have no other ideas.
:-)
Post a Comment