Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve at our house

In the odd event any of you guys are up (or working) and are stopping by, here's how we were rollin' on Christmas Eve.

Also, it's all in haiku, 'cause nothing celebrates the birth of Jesus like Japanese poetry.


Here is our new tree
We only used half of it
'cause it was too tall



Here is my stocking
I made it with a crayon
I could not fine mine



Pumba was watching
Scout with concern because she
Could get near the pie


I smiled big 'cause
I have a mouth stuffed with lots
of big marshmallows


Mom sits on the couch
With a cup of Christmas cheer
It's totally spiked



I do love my mom
And I like it when she is
Having a good time



Timone emerges
He was hiding in the hall
'Cause it's quiet there


If Oscar looks sad
It is because we told him
He can have no pie



Toni hold Scout's toy
It's a monkey with no head
Also it smells bad



Dad had two beers and
A great big ham sandwich
Then he went to bed



Scout whines, begs and cries
Throw my disfigured monkey
I will bring it back




Look real carefully
And you can see a stuffed ape
Mid-air by the light


Anyway, that's about it for tonight. I hope all you guys and gals have a very Merry Christmas. God bless you, your families, your kids and your friends. Thanks for reading.

Have a cat :-)


No comments: