
Well, today is day 1000.
More than anything. I just want to say thank you.
Thank you, God. I want all glory to go to You, for without You I am nothing. It is by Your grace, your love and your boundless healing that I am free today. Your grace is sufficient for me, and You have truly set me free.
I want to thank my CR brothers: Jon, Terry, Keith, Bob, and the rest of the guys in the room for everything that you've done.
I want to thank my wife Toni, without whom I would have never made it. Thank you for your endless patience, encouragement, accountability, total acceptance, grace, and for never judging, condemning or giving up on me.
Thank you Brandon, Jenny, Mom and Dad for your listening, for tolerating the misguided abuse I heaped upon you, and for your endless love and support. Thank you Shara - despite the hard times, I will never forget everything you've done for me. Thank you Liz, Chuck, Matt, Bob and the rest of my Pathways family - without you I would have never been able to begin recovery. Thank you Darsey and Luke for standing by me and for your encouragement. Thank you Ann for your hours of professional support.
Thank you Brian, Christina, Nate, Kim,Kent, Cindy, Scott, Em, Pony, Petey, Kristi, Bonnye, Steve, Eric, Merrilee, Brent, Steven, Joanna and the rest of my blog family for your loyal support. Thanks to my Munkies, Killy, RayU & Truman.
If I forgot anybody, let me know - I don't want to leave anybody out, ya know?
I want all of you guys to share in my victory, because it belongs to all of us.
Day 1000

3 comments:
Congratulations!
And that cat picture is about a half an inch short of obscene.
Word Verification: garnoa
I think sailors used to get that.
That's just awesome. Congratulations.
Wow...1000...I'm thanking God for helping you make it there!
We won't stop praying now even if you decide to stop numbering the days = )
word: dolit...kinda like DO IT!
Post a Comment