
Toni and I bought a bag of generic marshmallows from Wal-Mart yesterday. Oh. My. Goodness.
So good. we ate almost whole the bag overnight, and we polished it off for breakfast this morning. They were so soft, so delicious. so devoid of nutrition. But I haven't eaten a marshmallow in months, so I'm OK with it.
I need to impress upon you how good these marshmallows were. They were the best ones I've ever had, and I need you to know that. It's pretty important that I convey this clearly. They were really good.
On a different note, I bought some $1 sunglasses at the dollar store, which I'm developing an affinity for. the box advised me that they were HD sunglasses, and that they were European styling. All I know is they look like ladies sunglasses and they scratch my nose, but for $1 they're not bad. I am concerned that I have questionable dignity and fashion sense, however.
Additionally, Halloween is fast approaching.
A) What are you cats doing? Anything interesting?
B) I have a Halloween party on the 30th that we're going to. It's restricted costuming (nothing gory, scary, provocative, etc) so I'm at a loss initially. So far, I'm thinking:
1- Robert Neville (I am Legend) = black leather jacket, M4 (safed) and a dog (Scout)
2- Blue Man Group = shave my head, 'stache & goatee & paint it all blue. Oh - and wear all black as well.
3- Cowboy = well, cowboy clothes & a (safed) Colt 1875. I'll need to make a holster, but that shouldn't be hard or expensive. I think it'd be really cool to be Gus McCrae, but I can't pull it off. I'd also like a Mexican serape, too - maybe I could the Man with No Name from the Ennio Morricone Westerns.
I have to confess I'm pretty happy about the costume restriction- my sobriety gets pretty tough to maintain around Halloween sometimes, as there are a lot of pretty gals that like to flaunt it on this particular season, and I have to be really careful where I go.
Ok - I think that's it for tonight. I have my Official 2nd Anniversary Blog to write tomorrow, and I don't want it shared with marshmallows.
993 for Friday

1 comment:
Happy Anniversary, Sweetie. I am glad we had make-up marshmallows.
Post a Comment