Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday



Here's the really short version...

Still busy working two jobs.
Still broke.
Still sober.
Still behind blogging :-(

I guess the biggest news is that we're moving again Feb 1st (into my folks house, once they move back to Haiti.) It's out of necessity, and will be a good move financially, long-term. Right now, though, I have really mixed feelings about it.

Plus the apartment is gouging us for $2100 for breaking our lease, which they'll get after I pay the people I need to.

'Cause, apparently, I just need to owe money to somebody else.

Rest assured, though, I'm "craigslisting" everything possible. Moving up three flights of stairs was a gold plated bitch, and I am loathe to ask for help again. My new rule is if I can't carry it down the stairs by myself it's not coming with us, so if you want some furniture for cheap (and when I say "cheap" I mean "free") let me know.

More details later when I have a few minutes to devote to writing a proper blog. Sorry for being so skittish last week; it oughta start calming down pretty shortly so I can get back to writing.

296

3 comments:

Brandon and Jenny said...

you can always throw things off the balcony and let gravity do the work.

By the way - moving into a $0 rent house is a really, really good decision.

Deleted said...

Right there with you buddy. We broke our lease to move in with my husband's parents when I was 6 months pregnant. Sucks. At least later I can laugh about how much FUN it is living with the in-laws...

I hope. :-0

Brandon and Jenny said...

I find your lack of blogging disturbing.