I've gotten these three little "verse of the day" things in the past week, and they've all rang really true with me as of late. Enjoy.
I. God would not have planted your dreams in your heart if He had not already given you the talent, the creativity, the determination to see them come to pass.
May He equip you with all you need for doing His will. May He produce in you, through the power of Jesus Christ, every good thing that is pleasing to Him. All glory to Him forever and ever! Amen.
- Hebrews 13:21
II. We have to stay open to new ideas. When something new comes along our path, don't be closed minded, Don't just rule it out and say, "That's not for me." Be open for new opportunities. God wants us to stay fresh.
Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. - Romans 12:2
III. Your dream may just be up around the corner. You may think it will take another two years. But if you stay in faith, who knows? It may just be two more months. You are closer than you think. I believe it's your time.
For God says, "At just the right time, I heard you. One the day of salvation, I helped you." Indeed, the "right time" is now. Today is the day of salvation. - 2 Corinthians 6:2
Anyway, that's it. Bonus Kitty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I wanna borrow the first one!
Post a Comment