
This week in review (so far):
Baked BBQ Lays: awesome
Whitewheat Bread: awesome
Steamed Broccoli: awesome
$6 Rotisserie Chicken from Wal-Mart - awesome
Bunny Cat: taken to vet, pronounced A) OK B) Old C) In need of grooming
Groomer Cost: $65
Cost of grooming yeowling, furious cat at home: Free
Cost of kevlar-lined needle resistant leather police gloves: Priceless
Laser pointer: $2.47. The cats love it - as does the dog. Totally worth it.
We went to Chuck-E-Cheese last night to celebrate reaching Advisor status for Advocare. Toni and I discovered that we can't drink sodas at dinner - it made Toni sick and I tossed & turned all night. Fortunately, Toni was wide-awake when our daughter got a nasty case of swimmer's ear at 4:00 AM and was able to rescue her immediately. Such a good mom......
Average weight loss (per day) on the Advocare 24-Day challenge: 1 lb
Average weight loss per day if I eat lots of carbs: 1/2 lb
By the way - does anybody else think that me actually counting carbs & calories & watching what I eat in the first place is HUGE? In 37 years I don't think I've ever really paid attention to my diet, man.
So far I'm down 13 lbs in 14 days. I'm looking forward to getting back in shape even more! I still have a week left, too! I'm going to drop at least seven more, and then I'm only eight pounds away from being under 200 lbs for the first time since 2004.
Scout (aka Scoutasaurus Rex) is doing great. Her accidents are down to zero, the cats have accepted her and Pumba even plays with her.
And now (finally) a few pics :-)
I *DID* get a new computer - it's a teeny Acer Netbook, and I really like it. I have to type much more carefully now because the keyboard is so small, and I'm still working on getting used to the little touchpad to point and click, but so far it's been a good experience. The best part? I will never, ever lose my work stuff again.
We also cleaned out our office last week, too. We threw out about five cubic yards of trash. Next in line - the garage. After it cools off, of course.
I replaced the thermostat in the house with a simple, non-programmable one. The electronic programmable one kept turning off the A/C at inconvenient times, like anytime. Now the house is nice and cool inside, and I don't have the aggravation of repeatedly trying to program something I don't have a manual for. Our Advocare mixer went pretty well afterward - having a cool house it a big bonus.
OK - that's it for now. I do have the "before" pics (pre 24-Day Challenge). I figure I'll post 'em with the "after" pics once I'm done. They'll have more impact that way. Bring sunglasses I'm not wearing a shirt.
Back to work & hanging out with the family before "Meet the Teacher" night in Keller.
930 days sober (for Thursday)

2 comments:
Scout is a cuttie. What do you do for swimmers ear? Did the T. family go with you'll to Chucky Cheese? Hope the bunny makes until I get back.
Thank you Toni for bring such a great mom to my grand-daughter!
The dog is precious!
Post a Comment