Friday, August 13, 2010



So it's Friday and several things have happened.

-> shameless Advocare Plug

#1) I'm on day 7, and already I've dropped 8 pounds on the Advocare 24-Day Challenge. I'm not even to the fat-burning part yet, either - I still have three days on the cleanse, too. 8 pounds. That's like a full jug of milk or a kid's bowling ball, man. I'm telling you guys - this stuff works. I'm drinking a LOT of water, too, so it can't possibly be water weight. Energy? Still high. I even got up yesterday at 5:30 AM and at about 8:20 AM this morning too, which is HUGE for me. (I totally cheated yesterday, too. Breakfast was 3 scrambled eggs (OK) pancakes (not OK) hash browns (not OK) and a 12-oz chicken fried steak (not OK, but delicious). Even falling off the cleanse wagon I'm still dropping a pound a day. Awesome.

#2) I left the theater yesterday on very good terms. My first goal? Advocare 3-Star Gold, which is $40K a year. Will we do it? You bet! I have enough child support socked away for three months, and I fully intend to meet or beat that goal before I run out.

#3) The dog is doing well. I was going to post a pic but Toni's laptop gave out and the pics were on that one. Be it known to all: I hate Dell.

#4) I ordered a new computer a few days ago - I'll be using it for my personal stuff and the work computer as a stand-alone & isolated (no internet) workstation. I got an Acer Netbook for $250 from Walmart.com. Free delivery, too - how cool is that?

#5) Our little company (Code Name Crack House) is doing well, too. There's a very distinct possibility I might be running two successful businesses before too long. It's amazing how much more clearly you can think, how much more positive you are, and how much more productive you can be when you start freeing yourself of the bad stuff and begin to put the good stuff in, walk in the light and step out and begin to live the life that God has in store for you!

#6) We're taking Bunnycat to the vet on Monday. She's OIK, but it like like she's losing her fur in clumps. Our first guess is she got too hot, and we've since closed her window & vented the cold air back in her room. She has a toenail that needs work too, plus she's getting old and probably needs a checkup anyway. She's eating plenty and is still irascible as ever.

What else? We're having an Advocare Mixer at out place on Tuesday if any of you cats are interested. Brian can't come because he & his wife just had a baby and I guess now he's busy or something. Jeez, man - priorities.

Oh - I made myself some zombie killer business cards. I offer zombie eradication services (restoring the undead to their original condition) with 100% satisfaction or your money back. They are awesome.

Tonight I'm gonna grill some fish. Any tips are appreciated, as this is a new experience for me.

What else? Toni and I had a fight yesterday about the kiddo, or more appropriately, how I don't trust her to handle the kiddo - at least that's how she sees it. You know what I learned yesterday, though? Toni's better at handling our daughter than I am because Toni's a woman, and she gets the girl stuff in a way that I am unable to. Now, I'm not stepping away and letting Toni handle our kid while I just sit back and do nothing, but Toni's going to be taking the lead a lot more because she's proven that she can read the kid better than I can.

I think that's it for now, so I'm going to wrap this up. I have about 10-12 hours of work ahead of me that I need to get on, and the puppy needs to go. Toni taught her her to hi-five and Scout has adopted Pumba as her play toy. Generally, Pumba sits and Scout walks on him like a moon bounce. It's kind of funny.

Also, I desctibe the other two cat's attitudes in haiku form:

Timone
your play says you are
too small to be scary but
play it safe for now

Oscar
I am unsure so
keep your distance and don't bark
cause my claws still work

924 for Friday

No comments: