
Good. LORD. I've been tired today, man - all day. Evidently I can't sweat like that and recover in a day, especially if I eat a salad for dinner and have 1/2 an Ambien to help me sleep. Not enough calories to run the machine, man. I've been running at 50% all day, and I've spent most of it trying to eat, drink and recovery. Two tuna sandwiches for lunch and two (home-made) big 'ol burgers for dinner, and I still feel a little weak. It used to not be this way, man. Is this what pushing 38 feels like? Evidently so. And evidently, I need to get more exercise so when I do exert myself like that I'm not a wreck for quite as long.
I've been debating if I'm an M4 guy or a shotgun guy. All in all, I think I might like shotguns better, but I haven't made up my mind 100% on that.
There's two commercials on TV I don't like. One of for a dog food that says it has peas, carrots, rice and grains. Personally, I've never seen a dog that wanted to eat peas, carrots, rice and grains unless it was covered in meat. I think they're marketing to people who think that dogs like to eat what people think people should eat. In the wild, dogs eat meat, usually with nothing added except some dirt. Why would modern dogs want to eat anything less? The second commercial is for Arby's. They guy is gushing on and on about an Arby's roast beef sandwich, and I dislike it. He goes on and on about how it's the rock start of sandwiches, and truth be told, I think the dog food is more appealing.
I think having a Subaru Brat would be fun. I think those jump seats in the back are cool, too.

When I was in high school, my friend JD drove one. One night we were driving home from our friend Andrew's house in JD's Brat and he lost control of it on an icy road and we went through a fence. It was a barbed wire fence, but still - it was pretty exciting. I think those jump seats still have me & Kent's fingerprints on 'em. If I win the lottery, I'm gonna buy a Subaru Brat, but I'm not gonna use it for zombie combat. It's strictly for fun.
That's it. I'm going to go to bed because I'm still tired, and I have a 16 hour day in front of me. I'm hoping everybody keeps their keys in the proper place.
In lieu of having said anything funny, here's a picture.

846
Also - thanks, Mom. I'll be careful.

No comments:
Post a Comment