Tuesday, April 3, 2012

the second one I wrote

I wrote a bad blog before this one and I feel like I need to undo it.

I doubt like hell anybody reads this, but I'm debating putting my prayer requests here. I feel like it'll either give me a way to see that God answers prayer, or it'll further prove prayer doesn't work , at least not for me, which is how I feel tonight. I feel kind of down.

Anyway, that's it. I don't know what I'll do. I said some pretty mean and vile things to and about God and some other people in the blog I wrote before this, and I don't know how I feel about that. Bad, I guess, but I still feel like I kind of meant it, at least some of it.

Anyway, here's a picture as a reward for reading.

1 comment:

Pony and Petey said...

If you want to post your prayer requests, I'll pray them right along with you.

As to whether prayer "works" or not, isn't really the issue. God told us to pray and Jesus gave us a great example so we do it out of obedience.

David gave us the example of "dumping the truck" as Tim Stevenson used to say. Pour your heart out to God, even the ugly bits...He knows it's there anyhow and it might make you feel better!

I only want to encourage you, not discourage you... but if what I say discourages you, I'm so sorry and please KNOW my motivation is to encourage you!! Exhortation, might be what it's called???

You are on my mind, in my heart and in my prayers!